Tuesday 31 January 2012

OkamiDen Limited Edition Music!

I'm such a sucker for Japanese music. 

I was playing OkamiDen on my DS Yesterday And I realized I wanted to enjoy listening to a few tracks on my MP3 player. So this morning I went surfing on you-tube and to my Shock and amazement I found a "Limited Edition" track!
Meaning that you could probably get this "L-E OST" with a special Pre-Order of the game. 
Just a though...... 

Why am I so spazzy about this? Because the DS can't handle Fully Orchestrated music. That's what this Limited Edition is: DS music played by a orchestra! The way it should have been!

The only Limited edition track that I wanted was the one posted above. "Yakushi Village". Even if you don't like video games, I highly recommend listning to the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment