Wednesday 22 February 2012

Castle in the Sky on ocarina Duet

This is one of my first Ocarina performances that doesn't use a backtrack. As the video says, This was actually a Christmas present for my mom. She always wanted me to do something like this (She even learned a little Ocarina to help me out)  but I simply needed to tinker around for a little while. Then once I upgraded my Recording techniques the rest only took me a afternoon! XD 
(Also, this is the first video I've made using VideoPad. Thank Gosh I'm not going to use it that often! It doesn't like me.) @_@
 
I've already re-done a normal version of "Castle in the sky" on my Dragon Tooth (Which incidentally sounds amazing!!!)  
but I'm thinking of doing a special version combining the the normal version and the duet version. 

I also have 2 more videos that fall into the backtrack-less category. What are they you ask?
Well.....Since I don't have anything made right now, I'll give you a hint: 
Something from Okami and something from 
The Dark Crystal! 
 Intrigued? Good! Later! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment