Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year wearing Japanese Yukata!!

Click to read more! Sorry, It's a long post with some pictures!


This was my Christmas present from my mom. An Antique Japanese Silk Yukata! It's so comfortable! She got it from Yukata Kimono Sakura Market! If you like these kinds of things, I Strongly recommend them! They produce hand made *Yukata *light summer dress*, *Kimonos *warm winter dress*, *Obi and Geta *wide sash and wooden shoes* and Kinchaku bags. *decorative bags for carrying little things*  You can also purchase "Clearance Sets" on clearance as well as "Deluxe Sets" and even "Plus Sizes"!    
They even make Mens Yukata, Samurai pants and traditional Haori! *coats*


Down there are the Yukatas that I and my little sister gave each other for Christmas! I got to pick her color, she was so surprised! Yes I'm wearing my Hylian shield pendant ocarina, so what? This picture was taken on Yew years eve! 

Sorry, I know I can't smile to save my life. >_<





Always wear the bow at the back!

That's it for now! Have a happy New Year and God bless! ♥ 

Later! A.M. and Schmuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment