Sunday 8 December 2013

Original Song "Horse Ride" on Ocarina


This turned out so CUTE!!!!!! I'm so please with my big old sweetheart Rocky!...... Oh, and the ocarina playing turned out pretty good too. XD


Yes, my Rocky is no stranger to the sounds of the ocarina, to which I'm very grateful. Getting him to take part in Videos is seldom difficult..... especially with a little bribery in the form of a handful of oats. :)

As far as the music is concerned. Yes, This is my own original tune.... at least I hope it is. The way to appreciate this tune most is to imagine going for a horse ride in snow. The tempo gets progressively faster and more beat driven as you go faster with the horse. Once you in a big open field, you just let the horse give'er. The key switch is just for fun and makes for an equally pleasant ending. :)


This was filmed well in advance of all the snow and frigid temperatures we have here now in Saskatchewan. Stay warm guys!

Later! A.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment