Tuesday 1 November 2016

Kalanchoe Care Chapter 19: It came in like a wrecking ball & MORE NEW PLANTS!

Okay, once again, I'm sorry for being so lazy with the updates. :/ At the least, here's a nice photo gallery of my new goodies. If anyone knows what some of my new tenants are, please say something. :) If you're wondering where November's Ocarina performance is, I assure you I have not forgotten... just... life keeps getting in the way... and Piano. Be on the lookout next Monday. :D





#1 Unknown snaking Echiveria. (possibly an Echeveria "Chroma" or Echeveria "Black Prince") Thanks FB group.
All I know is when I saw this creeping around and clear out of it's pot, I HAD to have a piece of it! The leaves! The colors! The flowers! *Start Squealing!!* (or the closest thing I can do to excited...) :P 
I'm not girly by any stretch but I do have an appreciation for the beauty of God's garden misfits. ;)






#2 Aloe "Aristata" Thanks to the Succlucent FB page member for the ID. 
As said in the Vlog, I'm kinda lazy with decorative things so the closest I'll ever get to Succulent terrarium is take a plant in a modified pot and stick it in a glass container with some pretty rocks I picked up from my yard. :P LOL
 











#3 Echeveria "Vivi" I'm sorry to spring a new comer in like this and I'm even more sorry I forgot I hadn't mentioned this little beauty in previous Vlog entries. After the "mysterious leaf" died in chapter 18, I broke down and got a fully established plant from Canadian Tire. After a good drink, it turned right around. :) The original pot said this was an "Echeveria asst." At first I though it was a Sempervivium because of how the leaves are shaped, a very helpful FB member reassured me it was indeed, an Echeveria. What type, I'm not sure. (Okay, I'll stop droning... for now ;) )












#4 Unknown Pink/blue Echeveria. From the friend who gave me plants #1, 2 and 5 down below. I have no idea what these are but they're totally rad!! There were all offshoots of one big, spindly mother plant so fortunately these all had some sort of root system already in place meaning they shouldn't have too much difficulty in settling into new pots. :)




#5 String of pearls/Rosary beads. I have no idea if this poor thing is going to live. I do talk a little more about this in the Vlog.


The only plant not pictured here is the 2nd Gollum jade cutting.

Thanks again for taking the time to visit.
God Bless and have a good day!

A.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment