Sunday 11 March 2018

"Thrice Holy" Traditional Catholic hymn on Ocarina [Ukrainian Version]

I'M BACK!!.... and very sorry... :/ Work, work, being sick, my LG phone used for filming dying and my new phone is crap for recording and more work.... yeah... But hopefully I should have some ocarina stuff ready for Easter and a little into May. :) 

Today's Ocarina Hymn.... even though this should've been uploaded before Christmas.... *sigh* I'll get the latest upload done next weekend then you'll all be caught up... :)
The original name for this hymn, sung during Byzantine (or Eastern Rite) Masses (and orthodox masses) is "Trisagion", meaning Thrice Blessed which dates back to the year 400 A.D. (Yeah, old OLD hymn!) The more common name, as seen in the video is "Holy Holy Holy"
There are many versions of this hymn but this is the version we sing in the Ukrainian church.... at least where I live. :) 
P.S. this is one of my favorites to sing. Enjoy!


Kalanchoe Care Update:
Everything is doing fine. I got 2 of my Kalanchoe to bloom again. My big yellow which never fails to please and my 2014 mystery cutting that survived the aphid massacre of 2015. One of my very first succulents lives on! :) 

My Christmas Cacti are all doing well including some new colors. Pink, and purple. 

I will make a video update for the plants as soon as I can.

God Bless and have a good day!
A.M.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment