Saturday 23 January 2016

Happy Birthday!

To think, 26 years ago, I showed up. :)

Here are the goodies I received for my B day from my lovely Mumsie! lots of pictures to follow. ;)


In order from left to right decending:
-All the goodies!
-A wireless mouse with a red fox on it.
-2 sticks of Theobroma Chocolate. One is orance and the other is Expresso (so dang GOOOOD! *drools*) 
-2 Goat themed T-shirts. *wink wink*
-A Yoshi skin for my 3DS XL. (I had to do a wee bit of surgery with my pocket knife to get some things to fit but otherwise, it's awesome!
-and another trippy, baggy, hippie summer shirt (love those things)









My Borther is gonna get me a copy or Pokemon Sapphire (he has a flash card with Emerald on it to try) and my Sister got me Silicone chocolate/gummy molds. :)

For being 26, I feel surprisingly good today! :D

God Bless! Later!
A.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment