Thursday 7 January 2016

We Three Kings on Ocarina


Sorry for not updating when I should've, life ya know. Long explanation below.


  Anyway, because of a whole bunch of new Copyright laws that came in with the stupid T.P.P (Trans Pacific Partnership) Canada is going to be tightening the proverbial noose on you-tubers who use Copyrighted material. So things like Abridgers (good bye Kirby Abridged) as well as music and video game related things are going to start feeling the pinch sooner or later in the form of stiffer fines and prolonged Jail Time if caught. 
Which is why my You-Tube account has seen a drastic reduction in Videos. Don't worry, you can still find your favorite One Piece covers here on the blog and I'll still do requests and Okami covers.... they can't control Blogger like they can Y-T.

Now the question: Why the strange take on We Three Kings? Because I can't find/use copyrighted backtracks anymore/even less, I had to start pushing my musical comfort zone. 

Enter: My new Lyre Harp! The instrument of King David from the Old Testament in the Bible. 




Mine is exactly like this only without the fancy etching on the edges.







So anyway, My sister received one as a gift back in 2014 but because of her mild hyperhydrosis (overactive sweat glands in hands and feet) She can't build calluses on her hands, ergo, the steel strings are REALLY hard on her. So it languished away in saftey under her bed until Christmas 2015 when I, her brother and Mom chipped in and got her a brand new 61 key Casio Keyboard.... and I got this. XD

I am really hoping to incorporate this into future performances but until then, keep practicing. ;)

God Bless and Happy New Year dear friends!

Later! A.M.

P.S. My Variegated Honey Kalanchoe died from Root Rot. (Autopsy results to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment