Tuesday 12 June 2018

June Update: Sorry. Again.

Like it says, Sorry for no new ocarina uploads or plant updates.

Honestly though, there really hasn't been that much going on besides being swamped with butt-loads of work. (May was nuts) Though I did get one really nifty surprise. Apparently, Aloe Haworthia can make flowers! :O No, I had no idea this was possible either!


Picture is not mine. Just there to give an idea of what plat I'm even yammering about. :P

I have NO IDEA what color flower it's going to make (yes, there's only 1 little bud) but I was SO excited and surprised, I literally carted the poor plant around the house and showed every family member who would've been remotely interested: "LOOK!! It can make flowers!!"


As for ocarina work, I've been swamped with work to the point, I have not had as much time as I would like to devote to music. (I have made some time for piano though :)

Also, Once August rolls around, I will be getting a new phone, ergo, NEW CAMERA!! Hopefully, it will work better than my current equipment... meaning none at all as of now.

If I can't get a new enough phone to have a decent Microphone, I'm going to finally break down and get myself a smartphone Mic like the RODE IXY-L or the Zoom IQ7. Then, it won't matter how junky my phone is! I'll have one of THESE PUPPIES!!

 












Depending on if I end up with an Apple phone or an android, will determine what microphone I can get because most smartphone mics work with only a lightning port.... oh boy....


And that's all she wrote... for tonight anyway.

God Bless, have a great day and thanks for reading!

A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment