Saturday 14 April 2012

Gelfling Song Duet From The Dark Crystal

Well, It's the Weekend so I guess I should Post something... ......
Yeah, I guess That Will do.


Oh Come on! I'm just kidding. Here's a nice Video.
I'm actually really pleased with how this one turned out.
Please Don't forget to comment. ♥ It helps me improve.

In Other News: Been Busy as a Beaver listing Items on Our Etsy shop and I've been Really surprised by how much traffic we've gotten. (Thanks for the help mom.) 
Don't Forget about Those Ocarina charms I mentioned a little while ago. ;D They will be going up within the Week and I got a new Tenrai pendant Ocarina for Easter and have been thoroughly LOVING it! I'll post a picture when I can.

Later. A.M.     

P.S. Some one here asked me what ocarina I used for this performance. Here you go. https://www.songbirdocarina.com/index.php/all/dragontooth-ocarina-metallic-lustre-detail

You can get it in a metallic luster, Straw fired and they have a few in their new Opal color. Just go to their "one of a kind" section. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Can you plz post a link for the exact Ocarina you used for this song??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I see the exact ocarina that you used, and I know you do not have any sheet music, but is there a way you can video record yourself playing this duet?? Before I die I want to be able to play this and yours is the best rendition I have come across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A How-to is on the work bench. :) I'm glad you like it so much.... I'm kinda tempted to re-make it.

    ReplyDelete