Sunday 1 April 2012

Aimo from Macross Frontier.

Just to let you know, I have never seen the actual show that this song comes from. I actually heard this song from an AMV that my little Sister showed me and I thought to myself "I can totally learn that song!" Little did I realize how complicated this song was going to be seeing as it was a different version of the song than the one from the show (The different version require allot of sharps and such). 

Even so, I managed to learn BOTH the version from the AMV And the Original song you'll hear down below. 

On a side note: For those of you who DO know the series, I'm sorry but I couldn't find a full karaoke version of this song..... life's full of trade-offs.. >_<
Aside from that, Enjoy

Okay, one extra side note: No this isn't an April Fools prank. Granted, they can be funny sometimes so don't get me wrong but They're just not something I do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, great work. do you have the sheet or the tabs for this song? there are not many people who play this song (you and only other one) but i've never fount any of them. Could you give it to me or upload it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't have any sheet music or tabs. Sorry. I'm a "by ear" player.

      Delete