Sunday 12 August 2012

Castle In the Sky song "Pazu's Morning Salute"



This is just something I threw together on a weekend for giggles because it's a really cute and happy little song. ♥
I apologize however, about it not being really great or spectacular and that it was done in Video Pad. There should be Text at the beginning saying what the song is and what it's played on and the end of the vid saying thank you. I don't know how to fix it so just bare with it. :( 
I also apologize about it being kind of a bare-bones level performance. I had thought of having a 2nd recording for just holding notes but it just didn't seem to want to work. >_>

Enjoy!
Later! A.M.

2 comments:

  1. I am really loving your ocarina playing, it inspired an OC and a slight fic plot, it mainly popped out from watching your Bink's Sake video. A request, if you don't mind, there was a new One Piece movie 'Heart of Gold' and there was this song that I think would sound lovely on the ocarina; Olga's song, so if no to much trouble, would you try playing it, and posting a video, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh.. wow. I don't know what to say in regards to having a fan made OC. 0///0

      As for the one piece song. I will see what I can do. I have been swamped with a summer job and lots of farming duties. I will definitely take a look! :) *takes a look* AWWWWW!!! So cute!!! I'm doing it!! It may take some time but I'm doing it! Thanks again for your support and have an awesome day! :)

      Delete