Monday 27 August 2012

Ts&Ts Update.

I'm really sorry to say but I'll be taking a break from ocarina performing for a little while.
"Why?" You ask? For 2 reasons.

1: my poor little laptop is in need of some hardware updating including a new monitor (someone *accidentally* spilled something on it and now it has these weird splotches all over it),  a new battery and possibly a new screen bezel.... what ever that is. @_@

2: along with hardware updating my computer has been suffering from serious overheating issues for a while. My tech-savvy brother says "We'll take it apart and clean it once all the new parts come in." That alone could take a while.

3: I really need to do some heavy duty studying for something important until October. After that I'll be making new videos like crazy....... at least once I'm done the dishes..... which I need to go do right now so....


Later! A.M. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment